This pattern was designed specifically for the 2A lover! Browse the collection of Ranger Paradise Apparel now!
Is there anything that is more Grunt Style than a Parrot Trooper? If you think of something let us know!
You know it and you love it. Now you can own this classic pattern on a variety of apparel!
LOW HANGING FRUIT
You already know it’s a classic and you know it will be a hit wherever you go. Grunt Style always aims to please.
Arguably the best pattern we’ve ever created. It doesn’t get more patriotic than this!!
frog skin camo
A historic pattern that has been perfected by Grunt Style! Blend In with the latest Frog Skin Beach Camo pattern now!
DID YOU KNOW?
- The M1942 Frog Skin pattern was the United States military's first attempt at disruptive coloration camouflage.
- In 1942, the Marine Raiders were the first issued the Frog Skin uniform, which was reversible with a five-colour jungle pattern on one side and a three-colour beach pattern on the other side.
- The Frog Skin is a battledress camouflage pattern with mottle and disruptive coloration to blend into the environment similar to a frog's crypsis skin.
- The uniform was worn by the Marines in other campaigns, notably the Battle of Tarawa.
- The United States used the pattern in limited use in the Korean War for Marines for helmets as helmet covers